Monday, January 28, 2008

Family Travels


I've got too much to do today to write here, but I thought I'd post some pictures from my recent sojourns to Cincinnati and Whidbey Island.  This was family visit time, though I'm sorry to say I didn't see everybody I would have liked to (my apologies, Beth, Peg, Dave) and didn't bring a camera on some trips (sorry Brad, Jim and Sue), but here are some representative shots of myself, my mom and Terry, my Dad and Lisa, Esme, Franny, Gabby, Sonja and Nick, and one unnamed Peregrine Falcon.  I haven't figured out yet to label individual pictures with their own comments on blogspot.  Of course, I haven't really tried to figure it out.







4 comments:

Esme kenney said...

I don't like the one of me alone

Brian C. Kenney said...

I thought that was a nice picture! Sorry. I don't like the one of me with you, Lisa and Dad, but it's the only one that turned out with all four of us.

Esme kenney said...

I don't like that one either!!! Oh well!! I guess we have to live with that!!!!! Love you!!!!!

Baytown Furniture Cleaning said...

This was a lovely bllog post